Milhouse is a member of the Program Management Team to implement a 20-year, $4 billion capital improvement program for the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority “DC Water.” DC Water provides drinking water and sewer/waste water treatment to 700,000 residents and 17 million annual visitors of the District of Columbia and waste water treatment to jurisdictions of Virginia and Maryland. The capital improvement program consists of planning, designing and constructing linear and vertical infrastructure including replacement and rehab of 1,350 miles of aging water pipes & mains and 1,900 miles of sanitary and combined sewers, pumping stations and storage facilities.
Milhouse‘s scope of services include:
• Program transition and mobilization
• Portfolio analysis – vertical structures
• Project development & support team
• Planning and engineering team staff – Civil Site, Collection Distribution
• Linear and Vertical Project management staff – Water & Sewer
Have you worked with us in the past? Let us know how we did.